- Freq: 698 – 960 / 1710 – 2690MHz
- Ports: 18 (6 Ports 698-960MHz / 12 Ports 1710-2690MHz)
- Beamwidth: 65⁰
- Gain dBi: 12.0 / 17.5
- Tilt: eRET
- Primary Family: Canister
The AW3363 is an 18 port 2.7 meter Tri-Sector Canister. It covers low band frequencies 698-960 MHz and mid band frequencies 1710-2690 MHz. There are two low band ports per sector and four mid band ports per sector. Sectors are equally spaced at 120° orientations at 0°, 120° and 240° azimuth.
The AW3363 offers a compact macro type solution in one of the slimmest Tri-Sector form factors in the market. This aesthetically pleasing solution enables network operators to locate antennas closer to users due to favourable planning views compared to other antenna solutions. This antenna can be mounted on monopoles of 330mm diameter or on roofs and sides of buildings.
Canisters provide multiple antennas into one attractive package. These canisters deliver an elegant macro solutions for pole-top, rooftop and street-works applications. Alpha Wireless produces the highest performance, smallest diameter canister in the marketplace.
- AW3363-E-F Enclosed Remote Electrical Tilt (eRET) with 4.3/10 Connectors
- Multi-band Tri-sector antenna 698-960 / 1710-2690MHz.
- Low PIM performance to reduce interference.
- Independent tilt on each band.
- Flange mount design.