- Freq: 1695-2690 / 3300 – 3800 / 5150 – 5925MHz
- Ports: 20 (8 Ports 1695-2690 / 8 Ports 3300-3800 / 4 Ports 5150-5925MHz)
- Beamwidth: 65⁰
- Gain: dBi 14 / 11 / 6
- Tilt: MET / Fixed
- Primary Family: Small Cell
The AW3689 is a 20-port small cell panel antenna that provides a single platform supporting 2G to 5G technologies. The antenna has eight ports covering mid band 1695 – 2690 MHz, eight ports covering extended C-band 3400 – 4200 MHz, and four ports covering 5150 – 5950 MHz. The high port count enables multiple operators to achieve high data rates across LTE and 5G NR bands. This antenna features mechanical electrical tilt (MET) adjustment, allowing for accurate on-site optimization of the network.
There are a number of mounting options available for the AW3689, making deployments on lamp posts, utility poles, walls and other vertical structures possible.
Small Cells are a family of ultra-compact antennas which allows for network coverage and capacity increases almost anywhere. This aesthetically pleasing antenna’s small form factor allows for easier architectural approval. A number of mounting options are available and the small cell solutions can be deployed on lamp posts, utility poles, and walls. Small cell antennas support 2×2 MIMO and 4×4 MIMO with fixed and variable electrical tilt of the elevation beam.
- AW3689-M-F Manual Electrical Tilt (MET) with 4.3/10 Connectors
- High Port enabling multiple operators.
- High Data rate frequency bands covered including Mid-Band, CBRS and LAA.
- Compact design for low visual impact.
- Mechanical electrical tilt of 2 to 10 degrees.
- Manufactured in Ireland.