- Freq: 3400-3800MHz
- Ports: 4
- Beamwidth: 33⁰
- Gain dBi: 20.1
- Tilt: eRET
- Primary Family: Panel
The AW3711 is a panel designed to operate across frequencies 3400-3800 MHz. It is a four port 33° Azimuth sector antenna. This antenna has reduced Azimuth side lobes (<25dB) making it the ideal antenna for 6 sectored high-capacity sites where sector to sector interference reduction is important for overall site performance. The four ports allow 4×4 MIMO technology to be used.
The direction of the Elevation Beam can be adjusted using remote electrical tilt (eRET). This allows optimisation of the Elevation Beam to improve coverage and throughput. Remote electrical tilt adjustment can enable elevation tilt adjustment over an IP Network located at the tower or offsite.
Panel antennas are the most commonly used solution for designing wireless networks. Alpha Wireless provides a wide array of solutions to meet the needs of the most intricate deployment requirements. This antenna has reduced Azimuth Sidelobes (<25dB) making it the ideal antenna for 6 sectored high capacity sites.
- AW3711-E-F Enclosed Remote Electrical Tilt (eRET) with 4.3-10 Connectors
- 4×4 MIMO for maximum throughput.
- Azimuth Sidelobes suppression is <25dB – reducing co-channel interference from adjacent sectors.
- Narrow Azimuth beam to increase site capacity.
- Enhanced tilt range of 0 to 10 degrees.