- Freq: 1695-2690 / 3400 – 3800 / 5150 – 5925MHz
- Ports: 10 (6P 1695-2690 / 2P 3400-3800 / 2P 5150-5925MHz)
- Beamwidth: 360⁰
- Gain: dBi 9 / 7 / 5
- Tilt: Fixed
- Primary Family: Small Cell
The AW3719 is a 10-port multiband omni canister with an ultra-compact form factor. It covers low band frequencies 1695 – 2690 MHz with six ports and high band frequencies 3400 – 3800 MHz with 2 ports and 5150 – 5925 MHz with 2 ports. This fixed tilt antenna features minimal azimuth pattern ripple and delivers maximum throughput in a visually appealing 24” length x 10” diameter canister. There are a number of mounting options available making deployments on lamp posts, utility poles, walls and other vertical structures possible.
Small Cells are a family of ultra-compact antennas which allows for network coverage and capacity increases almost anywhere. This aesthetically pleasing antenna’s small form factor allows for easier architectural approval. A number of mounting options are available and the small cell solutions can be deployed on lamp posts, utility poles, and walls. Small cell antennas support 2×2 MIMO and 4×4 MIMO with fixed and variable electrical tilt of the elevation beam.
- AW3719-T0-F Zero Degrees Fixed Tilt with 4.3/10 Connectors
- High Port enabling multiple operators.
- Compact design – low visual impact.
- Manufactured in Ireland.