- Freq: 1710-2690 / 1710 – 2690 / 3400-3800MHz
- Ports: 39 (2P 1710-2690 / 2P 1710-2690 / 8P 3400-3800 / 1 Calibration, per sector)
- Beamwidth: 65 / 65 / 90⁰
- Gain: dBi 17.0 / 17.0 / 16.0
- Tilt: eRET,
- Primary Family: Canister
The Alpha Wireless AW3796 is a multiband Tri-Sector Canister that provides 39 ports in a 2.8-meter length. This antenna offers 2 ports per sector across mid band (1710 – 2690 MHz) and 8 ports per sectors that enables beamforming across (3400 – 3800 MHz). The sectors are equally spaced with 120° separation at 0°, 120° and 240° azimuth. This antenna provides remote electrical tilt (eRET) of the elevation beam that can be independently controlled for each band and sector. The AW3796 offers a compact macro type solution in one of the slimmest Tri-Sector form factors in the market. This aesthetically pleasing solution enables network operators to locate antennas closer to users due to favourable planning views compared to other antenna solutions. This antenna can be mounted on monopoles of 360mm diameter or on rooftops.
Canisters provide multiple antennas into one attractive package. These canisters deliver an elegant macro solutions for pole-top, rooftop and street-works applications. Alpha Wireless produces the highest performance, smallest diameter canister in the marketplace.
- AW3796-E-F Enclosed Remote Electrical Tilt (eRET) with 4.3/10 Connectors
Three sector canister with sectors orientated at 0⁰, 120⁰ and 240⁰ in the Azimuth Plane.
- Multi-band Tri-Sector antenna – 1710-2690/1710-2690/3400-3800MHz.
- 1710-2690MHz x 4 ports per sector.
- 3400-3800MHz x 8 Ports per sector with Beamforming capability.
- Low PIM performance to reduce interference.
- 1710-2690MHz tilt range of T0⁰ – T10⁰.
- 3400-3800MHz tilt range of T2⁰ – T10⁰.
- RET is AISG2.0 compatible.
- Flange mount design.