- Freq: 698-960MHz/1710-2690MHz
- Ports: 36 Port (4P/8P x 3)
- Beamwidth: 65⁰
- Gain dBi: 14.9 / 17.8
- Tilt: eRET
- Primary Family: Canister
The AW3871 is an 36 port 3.3 meter Tri-Sector Canister. It covers low band frequencies 698-960 MHz and mid band frequencies 1710-2690 MHz. There are four low band ports per sector and eight mid band ports per sector. Sectors are equally spaced at 120° orientations at 0°, 120° and 240° azimuth.
The AW3871 offers a compact macro type solution in one of the slimmest Tri-Sector form factors in the market. This aesthetically pleasing solution enables network operators to locate antennas closer to users due to favourable planning views compared to other antenna solutions. This antenna can be mounted on monopoles of 360mm diameter or on rooftops.
Canisters provide multiple antennas into one attractive package. These canisters deliver an elegant macro solutions for pole-top, rooftop and street-works applications. Alpha Wireless produces the highest performance, smallest diameter canister in the marketplace.
- AW3871-E-F Enclosed Remote Electrical Tilt (eRET) with 4.3/10 Connectors
- Three sector canister with sectors orientated at 0°, 120° and 240° in the Azimuth Plane.
- Multi-band Tri-Sector antenna – 698-960/1710-2690/3400-3800 MHz.
- Aesthetically pleasing 360mm (14.2 inch) diameter
- 698-960 MHz x 4 Ports per sector.
- 1710-2690 MHz x 8 Ports per sector.
- Supports dual operator 2×2 low band and 4×4 mid band.
- 698-960 MHz tilt range T2° – T12°.
- 1710-2690 MHz tilt range T2° – T12°.
- Low PIM performance to reduce interference.
- Flange mount design.