- Frequency:698-960 MHz / 1710-2690 MHz
- Ports: 18
- Beamwidth: 65⁰
- Gain dBi: 14.5 / 17.5
- Tilt: eRET
- Primary Family: Canister
The AW3910 is an 18-port, 1.8-meter Tri-Sector canister designed to support low band (698 – 960 MHz) and mid band (1710 – 2690 MHz). There are two low band ports per sector and four mid band ports per sector. Sectors are equally spaced at 120° separation at 0°, 120° and 240° azimuth. The Alpha Wireless AW3910 Tri-Sector antenna is built with patent-pending Frequency Transparent Dipole TechnologyTM, allowing increased functionality and performance in a smaller form factor. This antenna provides remote electrical tilt (eRET) of the elevation beam that is independently controlled for each band. The AW910 offers a compact macro type solution in one of the slimmest Tri-Sector form factors in the market. This aesthetically pleasing solution enables network operators to locate antennas closer to users due to favourable planning views compared to other antenna solutions. This antenna can be mounted on monopoles of 330mm diameter or on rooftops.
Canisters provide multiple antennas into one attractive package. These canisters deliver an elegant small and macro cell solution for pole-top, rooftop and street level applications. Alpha Wireless produces the highest performance, highest functionality, and smallest diameter canisters in the marketplace.
- Three sector canister with sectors orientated at 0°, 120° and 240°in the Azimuth Plane
- 698-960 MHz x 2 Ports per sector
- 1710-2690 MHz x 4 Ports per sector
- 698-960 MHz tilt range T2°- T12°.
- 1710-2690 MHz tilt range T2°- T12°.
- Low PIM performance to reduce interference.
- Seamless access hatch cover that hides the jumper cables.
- Flange mount design